My heart is beating out of my chest
Sweet, Savory, and delightful
I'm ingesting it all, but it's already as sweet as can be
Desserts take time and love to make,
The key to the beloved's heart
Is found through time that is endless
I'll pursue banal love stories
Above is where our feelings began
And as well as the sweet scent of sugary cookies, too
I love you for everything you do
And it'll remain that way, even for a thousand years
Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Do you ever wonder who you are? "Who am I?" Is a question I ask myself in the mirror often But I never get a response The mirror...
-
Do you miss it? Do you miss the exhilarating highs Do you miss the emptied yearning Do you miss the blissful coagulation Do you miss the to...
-
What a warm voice, I can feel myself sinking into it Like a nigh endless deluge, It’s filled with wonders and colors I’ve never seen before!...
No comments:
Post a Comment