An overwhelming heat grows in my chest
My body tries to cool itself down, but to no avail
It hurts
My breathing becomes more and more labored as time passes
I think of infinite possibilities
Infinite possibilities of what I could and couldn't do
Of what I shouldn't do
I feel a muddled and throbbing sensation in my stomach
I can't help but hug myself tightly as it passes
Is this love?
Is it pain?
Is it mania?
It's too much
All my true thoughts begin to unravel
Like word vomit, I regurgitate it
I can't stop
Constant pleasure fills my body
It's too much
My mind goes blank
I'm stagnant
You're stimulating
Sunday, December 25, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Do you ever wonder who you are? "Who am I?" Is a question I ask myself in the mirror often But I never get a response The mirror...
-
Do you miss it? Do you miss the exhilarating highs Do you miss the emptied yearning Do you miss the blissful coagulation Do you miss the to...
-
What a warm voice, I can feel myself sinking into it Like a nigh endless deluge, It’s filled with wonders and colors I’ve never seen before!...
No comments:
Post a Comment