It stings, it stings
How much longer should I go on, I wonder?
It stings, it stings
My adrenaline keeps gradually increasing
It stings, it stings
Should I stop? There'd be not much meaning in doing so, though..
It stings, it stings
The guilt and shame is going to eat me from the inside
It stings, it stings
I feel so, oh so stupid
It stings, it stings
No matter what, this can't compare to the excruciating pain I've felt before
It stings, it stings
I should be entitled to this, right?
It stings, it stings
Too shallow, too small, too little
How are you this pathetic?
It stings, it stings
Before I know it, it's full
It stings, it stings
It isn't enough
It stings, it stings
I feel so, so sick
Thursday, March 3, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Do you ever wonder who you are? "Who am I?" Is a question I ask myself in the mirror often But I never get a response The mirror...
-
Do you miss it? Do you miss the exhilarating highs Do you miss the emptied yearning Do you miss the blissful coagulation Do you miss the to...
-
What a warm voice, I can feel myself sinking into it Like a nigh endless deluge, It’s filled with wonders and colors I’ve never seen before!...
No comments:
Post a Comment